* This Menu applies only to "In-house" orders. To view our "Delivery" menu please access via the orange text link at the end of this paragraph. If you have any questions, please call us at 742-5918. Thanks! Download Delivery Menu
Served all day, our award winning Breakfast, is the “Best Breakfast” in all Yarmouth and Acadian Shores region, by “Best of YAS 2017”. Our breakfast options are generally served on our signature homemade, all-natural, delicious Shanty Buns or Shanty home made bread! They can also be served on Gluten free bread. Ask your server for this choice!
- Torrijas (French Toast) $6.00This delicious French Toast is made with our signature Shanty homemade bread. Nothing but the best!
- Breakfast Sandwich $6.50Our homemade sandwich bun with a mini-omelet, bacon, cheddar cheese, and real mayo. $5.50 Combo with coffee: $6.50
- Shanty Breakfast $8.75The best way to start your day! 2 eggs, your choice of bacon, ham or sausage and toast with peanut butter or jam. Coffee included! $7.75 - Add home fries: $8.75
- Tortilla Verde (Green Omelette) $8.75A signature omelette prepared with fresh spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
- New World Omelette $8.75Prepared with your choice of fresh vegetables such as peppers, onion, cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs. (Served with gluten free or regular toast).
Sides & Starters
Pick 3 starter items and save 20% off their total price! * Every Friday after 4:00pm all apps are 15% off !
- An all-time Cuban snack! This breadcrumbed savory pattie has a mix of potatoes and ground beef cooked in authentic Cuban sofrito sauce.
- Middle Eastern inspired savory chickpea patties that pack lots of fiber, protein and flavor! – Serving 5pc
- Mozza Sticks $8.00Home made tasty cheese sticks breaded with our famous home made bread crumbs. 4pc serving.
- French Fries $5.25What’s a world like without fries, right?. Enjoy!
- Vegetable Indian Samosa $4.00This all-vegetarian Indian pastry dish is prepared from scratch and is made with potatoes, green peas, cashews and very flavorful Indian spices.
- Falafel $6.25Savory Middle Eastern bites made with chickpea, onion, garlic and traditional middle eastern spices. - (serving 6 pieces)
- Chicken Indian Samosa $5.25Prepared from scratch with chicken, potatoes, green peas, cashews and very flavorful Indian spices.
*Combo your burger - All our burgers can be comboed with NS Stout Fries, Onion Rings or a side salad (tossed or beet). $11.75 * Our burgers can also be served on gluten free bread except the Moro Burger. Ask your server for this choice.
- Fish Burger $9.75A healthy and tasty burger made with fresh local haddock and breaded with our home made crumbs. Served on a home made bun with lettuce cheddar cheese and tartar sauce. Enjoy! (*unbreaded option available – ask your server )
- Moro Burger $9.75This hip Moorish vegetarian burger brings the flavors of Hispanic cuisine home. Served on a bun with our home made chile sauce, spinach, tomato, shredded Asiago cheese and a slice of pickle. Enjoy!
- The Thorburger $9.75This flavor-packed burger created by our Social Enterprise staff Nathan Thorburne is stuffed with potato, bacon, cheese and green onions. Served on Shanty bun, and topped with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and cheddar cheese. Delicious! – Combo is served with NS Stout Fries $11.75
- Chicken Fingers $9.75(4 pieces) Made from scratch with our homemade bread crumbs and spices, served with your choice of sauce. *served with side choice (salad, fries, and potato) - small (2pc/5oz): $9.75 | large (4pc/10oz): $12.75
* All seafood items are served as available
- Just-The-Fish (5oz) $7.00A masterpiece serving of fresh haddock fillets. Breaded with our home made crumbs, pan fried and served with our home made coleslaw and tartar sauce.
- The-Fish Dinner $1075A step-up from Just-The-Fish (listed above),your dinner includes your choice of fries, mashed potato, tossed or beet salad. small (5oz): $10.75 - large (10oz): $15.75
- Fish Cakes (2 pieces) $14.00We’ve put our twist on this Maritime favorite. These savory patties are made with fresh haddock, grilled and served with 2 fried tomatoes, chow chow and a side of your choice.
- Shanty Seafood Chowder $8.25The freshest seafood from our Nova Scotia waters comes together in this hearty, chunky, creamy soup to give you a true maritime taste! Cup:$8.25 / Bowl:$11.25
All of our sandwiches are generally served on none other than our signature homemade, all-natural, delicious Shanty Buns or Shanty home made bread! They can also be served on Gluten free bread. Ask your server for this choice!
- BLT $7.25Our classic bacon, lettuce and tomato with all fresh ingredients, served on a fresh Shanty Bun or Shanty Bread. Enjoy! - ( Add cheese to take it to another level ;) - $9.50)
- Chicken $8.00Fresh home made chicken mixed with real mayo, romaine lettuce, and cheddar cheese.
- Club $9.00Three slices of toast stacked with chicken, bacon, ham, and cheese, arranged between layers of lettuce, and tomato.
- Cubano $9.25This authentic Cuban Sandwich is a mix of roasted pork, ham, cheese, pickle and Shanty home made bread that is sure to transport your mind straight to Havana!
- Shanty Grilled Cheese Sandwich $5.50Served with real cheddar cheese on our fresh home-made bread.
- Shanty Grilled Bacon & Cheese Sandwich $7.00Because bacon makes the world go round! ;) Enjoy!
All our awesome wraps are served on white, whole wheat, sundried tomato or spinach tortilla wraps, grilled to perfection each time! *Ask your server for alternative serving choice on Gluten free bread.
- The Tahrir $9.75A signature falafel wrap created by Chef Tahrir which is served on your favorite wrap with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pickle and tahina sauce!
- Caliente $9.75This side of the world gets kinda cold, so we wanted to spice it up a bit. The rich mixture of locally made Spanish chorizo, onion, garlic, cheese and capsicums makes this wrap, “muy caliente!”
- Chicken $9.75Roasted chicken pieces blended with real mayo, your choice of veggies and cheese.
- Aloo $9.75Vegetarian Indian Aloo mix of potatoes, green peas, cashews, sour cream, grated cheese and very flavorful Indian spices inside your favorite wrap.
- Chicken Aloo $10.75Indian Aloo mix of chicken, potatoes, green peas, cashews, sour cream, grated cheese and very flavorful Indian spices inside your favorite wrap.
- Veggie $7.50Get ready for a veggie overload...just kidding, however get your fill of peppers, tomato, onion, and celery blended together mayo and cheese.
- Quesadilla $8.75Prepared with peppers, onions and cheese and served with sour cream and salsa on the side. vegetarian: $8.75 | served with chicken: $9.75
- Chicken Shawarma $9.75Marinated chicken with yogurt, tahina and Arabic spices. Served on your wrap of choice with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, a pickle, and your choice of garlic or tahina sauce. Enjoy!
- Cuban Black Bean Soup $5.00Our signature soup is packed full of flavor, black beans and spices are the core ingredients for this authentic, all-time Cuban staple. Cup: $5.00 / Bowl: $8.00
- Plantain Soup $5.00Flavorful and nutritional, a mix of vegetables with green plantains to bring true Caribbean taste! Cup: $5.00 / Bowl: $8.00
- Chicken Soup $5.00Extraordinary, home made and delicious with a medley of fresh vegetables. Chicken soup re-defined! Cup: $5.00 / Bowl: $8.00
- Spicy Ginger Carrot $5.00A blend of carrot, ginger and spices bring together this flavorful creamy soup. Delectable comfort food at its best! Cup: $5.00 / Bowl: $8.00
- Ginger Carrot Apple $5.00This velvet soup is homemade with carrots, ginger and the special ingredient... apples from our Social Enterprise partner Mason Apples in Windsor, N.S. Cup: $5.00 / Bowl: $8.00
- Veg Soup $5.00A tasty vegetable soup homemade with fresh veggies and vegetable base broth. Cup: $5.00 / Bowl: $8.00
Our tasty vegetarian dishes are prepared using the very best, local-sourced, fresh vegetables! (Add chicken to any salad for $2.50)
- Tossed Salad $5.50A mix of lettuce, tomatoes, onion, celery, mushroom, cucumber and peppers . - Small: $5.50 / Reg: $8.50
- Indian Beet Salad $5.50A mix of organic sprouts, organic beets and cabbage, served with dressing. - Small: $5.50 / Reg: $8.50
- Loaded Chicken Salad $6.25Locally sourced chicken mixed with your choice of red and green peppers, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion and mushrooms. Served on a bed of lettuce. Small: $6.25 / Reg: $9.25
- Toast $1.25Made with the best home made bread in town! White or Whole Wheat, let us know your choice and enjoy ;)
- Home Fries $3.75
- Egg $2.25
- Bacon / Ham / Sausage $3.25
- Cheese $2.25
Dessert & Sweets
Satisfy your sweet tooth with any of our delicious, homemade desserts!
- Cookie $1.75
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake $6.25
- Pie $4.75*ask your server *add ice cream $2.00
- Fudge $2.50Chocolate or Peanut Butter Fudge bar
- Vanilla Ice Cream $4.75(1 scoop with option of caramel/chocolate sauce)
- Fudge Cake $4.75Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Tea $2.25A variety of favorite teas to choose from including Green Tea, Thai and decaf, and Certified Organic. Reg: $1.75 / Large: $2.00
- Shanty Coffee $2.25Our house coffee. The best around! Reg: $2.25 - Large: 2.50
- Americano $2.25Double shot of espresso with hot water. Add milk to your taste.
- Iced Americano $3.75Double shot of espresso with ice. Add milk to your taste.
- Espresso $2.25Made with fresh FairTrade Just Us! (Grand Pré, Nova Scotia) roasted coffee beans. Single: $1.75 / Double: $3.00
- Cappuccino $3.75Mamma Mia! Let our baristas spoil you with a smoothly textured Cappuccino. - Single: $3.50 / Double: $4.00
- Café con Leche / Caffè Latte $3.75Coffee with milk, "Latino and Italian style"!
Regular Draft Beer
We offer delicious craft beer served on draft, made locally by Heritage Brewing Co. 12oz - $6.25 / 16oz - $7.25 / 64oz Pitcher - $28.00
- Rusty Truck – Heritage Brewing(5.4%) Not your typical Red Ale, made with 5 different malts and more hops than a typical malt forward red. - 12oz - $6.25 / 16oz - $7.25 / 64oz Pitcher - $28.00
- Ocean Breeze – Heritage Brewing(5% Hoppy Wheat) Light additions of bittering and Mosaic hops give fruity aromas. Canadian wheat, barley and oats and an American yeast strain make this a hop forward beer without an overwhelming flavor. - 12oz - $6.25 / 16oz - $7.25 / 64oz Pitcher - $28.00
- Buddy’s Original $8.50(Bear River, NS)
- Bulwark $8.50(New Ross, NS) - strawberry rhubarb
- No Boats on Sunday $8.50(Dartmouth, NS) - mixed berry
- Angry Orchard $8.50(US)
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade $6.50US
Jost wines from Jost vineyards, located in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia
- Jost – L’Acadie (White) $11.00Grape Variety: Pinot Grigio - Region: Nova Scotia
- Jost – Leon Millot (Red) $11.00Grape Variety: Maréchal Foch - Region: Nova Scotia
- Jackson Triggs (White) $11.00Grape Variety: Chardonnay - Region: Niagara Peninsula, Ontario
- Bacardi $6.50White Rum
- Havana Club $6.50Amber Rum
- Russian Standard Vodka $6.50
- Crown Royal $6.50Whiskey
- 1800 Silver $6.50Tequila