* This Menu applies only to "In-house" orders. To view our "Delivery" menu please access via the orange text link at the end of this paragraph. If you have any questions, please call us at 742-5918. Thanks! Download Delivery Menu
Served all day, our award winning Breakfast, is the “Best Breakfast” in all Yarmouth and Acadian Shores region, by “Best of YAS 2017”. Our breakfast options are generally served on our signature homemade, all-natural, delicious Shanty Buns or Shanty home made bread! They can also be served on Gluten free bread. Ask your server for this choice!
- Torrijas (French Toast) $7.00This delicious French Toast is made with our signature Shanty homemade bread. Nothing but the best!
- Tortilla Verde (Green Omelette) $9.75A signature omelette prepared with fresh spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
- Breakfast Sandwich $7.50Our homemade sandwich bun with a mini-omelet, bacon, cheddar cheese, and real mayo. $7.50 Combo with coffee: $9.00
- Shanty Breakfast $9.75The best way to start your day! 2 eggs, your choice of bacon or ham and toast with peanut butter or jam. Coffee included! $9.75 - With home fries: $11.25 - Substitute bacon/ham with locally sourced sausage: $2.50
- New World Omelette $11.25Prepared with your choice of fresh vegetables such as peppers, onion, cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs. (Served with gluten free or regular toast).
Sides & Starters
- An all-time Cuban snack! This breadcrumbed savory pattie has a mix of potatoes and ground beef cooked in authentic Cuban sofrito sauce.
- Middle Eastern inspired savory chickpea patties that pack lots of fiber, protein and flavor! – Serving 5pc
- Vegetable Indian Samosa $4.50This all-vegetarian Indian pastry dish is prepared from scratch and is made with potatoes, green peas, cashews and very flavorful Indian spices.
- Falafel $6.25Savory Middle Eastern bites made with chickpea, onion, garlic and traditional middle eastern spices. - (serving 6 pieces)
- Mozza Sticks $9.25Home made tasty cheese sticks breaded with our famous home made bread crumbs. 4pc serving.
- Poutine $7.75When in Yarmouth...taste this Poutine. A typical and unique dish from the very Yarmouth and Acadian Shores.
- French Fries $5.25What’s a world like without fries, right?. Enjoy!
*Combo your burger - All our burgers and mains can be comboed with our Home Fries, French Fries, mashed potato, or a side salad (tossed or beet). $13.75 * Our burgers can also be served on gluten free bread except the Moro Burger. Ask your server for this choice. * Other combo substitutes: - Loaded Chicken Salad ($3.00) / Poutine your Combo ($3.75)
- Moro Burger $9.75This hip Moorish vegetarian burger brings the flavors of Hispanic cuisine home. Served on a bun with our home made chile sauce, spinach, tomato, shredded Asiago cheese and a slice of pickle. Enjoy!
- Fish Burger $9.75A healthy and tasty burger made with fresh local haddock and breaded with our home made crumbs. Served on a home made bun with lettuce cheddar cheese and tartar sauce. Enjoy! (*unbreaded option available – ask your server )
- Trois Cheese $9.75A signature burger created by Chef Tahrir which is prepared with amazing spices and as you guessed by the name, three different cheeses. :) Served on Shanty bun with mayo, lettuce and tomato.
- Chicken Fingers $10.25(4 pieces) Made from scratch with our homemade bread crumbs and spices, served with your choice of sauce. *served with side choice (salad, fries, and potato) - small (2pc/5oz): $10.25 | large (4pc/10oz): $13.25
* All seafood items are served as available
- Just-The-Fish (5oz) $8.00A masterpiece serving of fresh haddock fillets. Breaded with our home made crumbs, pan fried and served with our home made coleslaw and tartar sauce.
- The-Fish Dinner $12.00A step-up from Just-The-Fish (listed above),your dinner includes your choice of fries, mashed potato, tossed or beet salad. small (5oz): $12.00 - large (10oz): $16.00
- Just-Fish-Cakes (2 pieces) $10.00We’ve put our twist on this Maritime favorite. These savory patties are made with fresh haddock, grilled and served with 2 fried tomatoes, chow chow and a side of your choice.
- Fish Cakes Dinner $16.00A step-up from Just-Fish-Cakes (listed above),your dinner includes your choice of fries, mashed potato, tossed or beet salad and your choice of bun.
- Shanty Seafood Chowder $9.00The freshest seafood from our Nova Scotia waters comes together in this hearty, chunky, creamy soup to give you a true maritime taste! Cup:$9.00 / Bowl:$12.00
All of our sandwiches are generally served on none other than our signature homemade, all-natural, delicious Shanty Buns or Shanty home made bread! They can also be served on Gluten free bread. Ask your server for this choice!
- BLT $8.25Our classic bacon, lettuce and tomato with all fresh ingredients, served on a fresh Shanty Bun or Shanty Bread. Enjoy! - Reg: $8.25 / Combo: $11.75
- Chicken $8.25Fresh home made chicken mixed with real mayo, romaine lettuce, and cheddar cheese. - Reg: $8.25 / Combo: $11.75
- Club $10.25Three slices of toast stacked with chicken, bacon, ham, and cheese, arranged between layers of lettuce, and tomato. - Reg: $10.25 / Combo: $13.75
- Shanty Grilled Cheese Sandwich $6.25Served with real cheddar cheese on our fresh home-made bread. - Reg: $6.25 / Combo: $9.75
- Shanty Grilled Bacon & Cheese Sandwich $7.75Because bacon makes the world go round! ;) Enjoy! - Reg: $7.75 / Combo: $11.75
All our awesome wraps are served on white, whole wheat, sundried tomato or spinach tortilla wraps, grilled to perfection each time! *Ask your server for alternative serving choice on Gluten free bread. *Combo your Wrap - All wraps and can be comboed with our Home Fries, French Fries, mashed potato, or a side salad (tossed or beet). $13.75 * Other combo substitutes: - Loaded Chicken Salad ($3.00) / Poutine your Combo ($3.75)
- The Tahrir $9.75A signature falafel wrap created by Chef Tahrir which is served on your favorite wrap with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pickle and tahina sauce!
- Caliente $9.75This side of the world gets kinda cold, so we wanted to spice it up a bit. The rich mixture of locally made Spanish chorizo, onion, garlic, cheese and capsicums makes this wrap, “muy caliente!”
- Aloo $9.75Vegetarian Indian Aloo mix of potatoes, green peas, cashews, sour cream, grated cheese and very flavorful Indian spices inside your favorite wrap.
- Chicken Aloo $10.75Indian Aloo mix of chicken, potatoes, green peas, cashews, sour cream, grated cheese and very flavorful Indian spices inside your favorite wrap.
- Chicken $9.75Roasted chicken pieces blended with real mayo, your choice of veggies and cheese.
- Veggie $8.75Get ready for a veggie overload...just kidding, however get your fill of peppers, tomato, onion, and celery blended together mayo and cheese.
- Quesadilla $9.75Prepared with peppers, onions and cheese and served with sour cream and salsa on the side. vegetarian: $9.75 | served with chicken: $10.75
*All our soups are original, authentic recipes therefore highly recommended to be enjoyed on any day.
- Cuban Black Bean Soup $6.00Our signature soup is packed full of flavor, black beans and spices are the core ingredients for this authentic, all-time Cuban staple. Cup: $6.00 / Bowl: $9.00
- Plantain Soup $6.00Flavorful and nutritional, a mix of vegetables with green plantains to bring true Caribbean taste! Cup: $6.00 / Bowl: $9.00
- Chicken Soup $6.00Extraordinary, home made and delicious with a medley of fresh vegetables. Chicken soup re-defined! Cup: $6.00 / Bowl: $9.00
- Ginger Carrot Apple $6.00This velvet soup is homemade with carrots, ginger and the special ingredient... apples from our Social Enterprise partner Mason Apples in Windsor, N.S. Cup: $6.00 / Bowl: $9.00
- Veg Soup $6.00A tasty vegetable soup homemade with fresh veggies and vegetable base broth. Cup: $6.00 / Bowl: $9.00
Our tasty vegetarian dishes are prepared using the very best, local-sourced, fresh vegetables! (Add chicken to any salad for $3.75)
- Indian Beet Salad $6.25A mix of organic sprouts, organic beets and cabbage, served with dressing. - Small: $6.25 / Large: $9.25
- Tossed Salad $6.25A mix of lettuce, tomatoes, onion, celery, mushroom, cucumber and peppers . - Small: $6.25 / Large: $9.25
- Loaded Chicken Salad $9.00Locally sourced chicken mixed with your choice of red and green peppers, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion and mushrooms. Served on a bed of lettuce. - Regular Serving: $9.00
- Toast $2.25Made with the best home made bread in town! White or Whole Wheat, let us know your choice and enjoy ;) (2pc serving)
- Home Fries $4.00
- Egg $2.25
- Veggies $4.25
- Bacon / Ham $3.75
- Sausage $5.75* Produced in Yarmouth by Emin's Meat Market
- Cheese $2.75
- Gravy $2.00
Dessert & Sweets
Satisfy your sweet tooth with any of our delicious, homemade desserts!
- Cookie $1.75
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake $6.75
- Pie $5.50*ask your server *add ice cream $2.00
- Apple Crisp $5.50
- Fudge $2.50Chocolate or Peanut Butter Fudge bar
- Vanilla Ice Cream $4.75(1 scoop with option of caramel/chocolate/cinnamon sauce)
- Fudge Cake $4.75Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Tea $2.50A variety of favorite teas to choose from including Green Tea, Thai and decaf, and Certified Organic.
- Shanty Coffee $2.75Our house coffee. The best around!
- Americano $2.50Double shot of espresso with hot water. Add milk to your taste.
- Iced Americano $4.50Double shot of espresso with ice. Add milk to your taste.
- Espresso $2.50Made with fresh FairTrade Java Blend! (Halifax, Nova Scotia) roasted coffee beans.
- Cappuccino $4.50Mamma Mia! Let our baristas spoil you with a smoothly textured Cappuccino.
- Café con Leche / Caffè Latte $4.50Coffee with milk, "Latino and Italian style"!
We offer delicious craft beer served on draft, made locally by Heritage Brewing Co.
- Km 0 Cream Ale $7.00Refreshing and easy to drink. Neither the malt or hops stand out, this beer is balanced, clean and refreshing on a hot summer afternoon or a great choice for a session lasting late into the evening.
- Freezing Spray $7.00This hop forward beer has plenty of bitterness, flavor and fresh hop aroma. This beer is 6.5% ABV and made with enough malt to support the ample additions of Chinook, Ekuanot and Citra hop. The result is a beer that has plenty of citrus and fruit aroma with some pine and spice over the palate.
- Rusty Truck – Heritage Brewing $7.00(5.4%) Not your typical Red Ale, made with 5 different malts and more hops than a typical malt forward red.
- Garrison Nut Brown $6.50Brewed in Halifax, NS
- Garrison Tall Ship $6.50Brewed in Halifax, NS
- Keith’s $6.50Brewed in Halifax, NS
- Coors Light $6.50
- Budweiser $6.50
- Buddy’s Original $8.50(Bear River, NS)
- Bulwark $8.50(New Ross, NS) - strawberry rhubarb
- No Boats on Sunday $8.50(Dartmouth, NS) - mixed berry
- Angry Orchard $8.50(US)
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade $6.50US
- Blue Lobster $6.50Made in Nova Scotia - *ask your server for selection
Jost wines from Jost vineyards, located in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia
- Jost – L’Acadie (White) $11.00Grape Variety: Pinot Grigio - Region: Nova Scotia
- Jost – Leon Millot (Red) $11.00Grape Variety: Maréchal Foch - Region: Nova Scotia
- Jackson Triggs (White) $11.00Grape Variety: Chardonnay - Region: Niagara Peninsula, Ontario
- Fisherman’s Helper $6.50White Rum - Made in Nova Scotia
- Bacardi $6.50White Rum
- Havana Club $6.50Amber Rum
- Blue Lobster Vodka $6.50Made in N.S by Nova Scotia Spirit Co.
- Russian Standard Vodka $6.50
- Crown Royal $6.50Whiskey
- 1800 Silver $6.50Tequila