* This Menu applies only to "In-house" orders. To view our "Delivery" menu please access via the orange text link at the end of this paragraph. If you have any questions, please call us at 742-5918. Thanks! Download Delivery Menu
Served all day, our award winning Breakfast, is the “Best Breakfast” in all Yarmouth and Acadian Shores region, by “Best of YAS 2017”. Our breakfast options are generally served on our signature homemade, all-natural, delicious Shanty Buns or Shanty home made bread! They can also be served on Gluten free bread. Ask your server for this choice!
- Torrijas (French Toast) $5.00This delicious French Toast is made with our signature Shanty homemade bread. Nothing but the best!
- Scotian Crunch Cereal $4.50All - Natural granola and apple cereal produced in Yarmouth by Social Enterprise The Store Next Door in partnership with Mason Apple from Windsor Nova Scotia.
- Breakfast Sandwich $5.50Our homemade sandwich bun with a mini-omelet, bacon, cheddar cheese, and real mayo. $5.50 Combo with coffee: $6.50
- Shanty Breakfast $7.75The best way to start your day! 2 eggs, your choice of bacon, ham or sausage and toast with peanut butter or jam. Coffee included! $7.75 - Add home fries: $8.75
- Tortilla Verde (Green Omelette) $7.00A signature omelette prepared with fresh spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
- New World Omelette $7.00Prepared with your choice of fresh vegetables such as peppers, onion, cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs. (Served with gluten free or regular toast).
Sides & Starters
Pick 3 starter items and save 20% off their total price! * Every Friday after 4:00pm all apps are 15% off !
- Our “Chicharritas” are a great side dish to almost everything on our Menu. Order these plantain chips as a crispy side dish to accompany your Black Bean or Plantain soup, The Cubano sandwich, or a Garrison beer!
- Canadian Potato Skins (6 pieces) $8.00Baked potato boats topped with cheddar cheese, bacon bits and sprinkled with green onions.
- An all-time Cuban snack! This breadcrumbed savory pattie has a mix of potatoes and ground beef cooked in authentic Cuban sofrito sauce.
- Middle Eastern inspired savory chickpea patties that pack lots of fiber, protein and flavor! – Serving 5pc
- Onion Rings $6.00Just when you think you’ve got Pub Food figured out…you’ll know what we mean when you try these tasty rings breaded with our famous home made bread crumbs.
- Cuban Congrí (rice & beans) $7.25A big staple in Cuban cuisine that pairs perfectly with many of our menu items. Made with fresh peppers, onion, garlic, cuban spices and bacon. Taste it, love it!
- Mozza Sticks $7.00Home made tasty cheese sticks breaded with our famous home made bread crumbs. 4pc serving.
- French Fries $4.75What’s a world like without fries, right?. Enjoy!
- Vegetable Indian Samosa $3.50This all-vegetarian Indian pastry dish is prepared from scratch and is made with potatoes, green peas, cashews and very flavorful Indian spices.
- Falafel $4.75Savory Middle Eastern bites made with chickpea, onion, garlic and traditional middle eastern spices. - (serving 6 pieces)
- Chicken Indian Samosa $4.50Prepared from scratch with chicken, potatoes, green peas, cashews and very flavorful Indian spices.
*Combo your burger - All our burgers can be comboed with NS Stout Fries, Onion Rings or a side salad (tossed or beet). $11.75 * Our burgers can also be served on gluten free bread except the Moro Burger. Ask your server for this choice.
- The Kabir $9.25This Vegetable burger created by our Chef Kabir Rana is a mix of Indian spices and plantain, served on the famous Shanty Bun with a powerful mint sauce, tomato, onion and cheese.
- Fish Burger $7.75A healthy and tasty burger made with fresh local haddock and breaded with our home made crumbs. Served on a home made bun with lettuce cheddar cheese and tartar sauce. Enjoy! (*unbreaded option available – ask your server )
- Moro Burger $9.25This hip Moorish vegetarian burger brings the flavors of Hispanic cuisine home. Served on a bun with our home made chile sauce, spinach, tomato, shredded Asiago cheese and a slice of pickle. Enjoy!
- The Thorburger $9.00This flavor-packed burger created by our Social Enterprise staff Nathan Thorburne is stuffed with potato, bacon, cheese and green onions. Served on Shanty bun, and topped with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and cheddar cheese. Delicious! – Combo is served with NS Stout Fries $11.75
- Trois Cheese $9.00A signature burger created by Chef Tahrir which is prepared with amazing spices and as you guessed by the name, three different cheeses. :) Served on Shanty bun with mayo, lettuce and tomato.
* All seafood items are served as available
- Just-The-Fish (5oz) $6.25A masterpiece serving of fresh haddock fillets. Breaded with our home made crumbs, pan fried and served with our home made coleslaw and tartar sauce.
- The-Fish Dinner $9.50A step-up from Just-The-Fish (listed above),your dinner includes your choice of fries, mashed potato, tossed or beet salad. small (5oz): $9.00 - large (10oz): $14.50
- Fish Cakes (2 pieces) $13.25We’ve put our twist on this Maritime favorite. These savory patties are made with fresh haddock, grilled and served with 2 fried tomatoes, chow chow and a side of your choice.
- Shanty Seafood Chowder $7.75The freshest seafood from our Nova Scotia waters comes together in this hearty, chunky, creamy soup to give you a true maritime taste! - Cup:$7.75 / Bowl:$10.25
All of our sandwiches are generally served on none other than our signature homemade, all-natural, delicious Shanty Buns or Shanty home made bread! They can also be served on Gluten free bread. Ask your server for this choice!
- BLT $6.50Our classic bacon, lettuce and tomato with all fresh ingredients, served on a fresh Shanty Bun. Enjoy! - ( Add cheese to take it to another level ;) - $7.75)
- Ham & Cheese $7.25Black forest ham and real cheddar cheese are combined in this tasty sandwich.
- Chicken $7.25Fresh home made chicken mixed with real mayo, romaine lettuce, and cheddar cheese.
- Club $9.00Three slices of toast stacked with chicken, bacon, ham, and cheese, arranged between layers of lettuce, and tomato.
- Cubano $9.25This authentic Cuban Sandwich is a mix of roasted pork, ham, cheese, pickle and Shanty home made bread that is sure to transport your mind straight to Havana!
- Shanty Grilled Cheese Sandwich $5.50Served with real cheddar cheese on our fresh home-made bread.
- Shanty Grilled Bacon & Cheese Sandwich $6.00Because bacon makes the world go round! ;) Enjoy!
All our awesome wraps are served on white, whole wheat, sundried tomato or spinach tortilla wraps, grilled to perfection each time! *Ask your server for alternative serving choice on Gluten free bread.
- The Tahrir $9.00A signature falafel wrap created by Chef Tahrir which is served on your favorite wrap with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pickle and tahina sauce!
- Caliente $9.25This side of the world gets kinda cold, so we wanted to spice it up a bit. The rich mixture of locally made Spanish chorizo, onion, garlic, cheese and capsicums makes this wrap, “muy caliente!”
- Chicken $9.00Roasted chicken pieces blended with real mayo, your choice of veggies and cheese.
- Aloo $9.00Vegetarian Indian Aloo mix of potatoes, green peas, cashews, sour cream, grated cheese and very flavorful Indian spices inside your favorite wrap.
- Chicken Aloo $9.50Indian Aloo mix of chicken, potatoes, green peas, cashews, sour cream, grated cheese and very flavorful Indian spices inside your favorite wrap.
- Veggie $6.75Get ready for a veggie overload...just kidding, however get your fill of peppers, tomato, onion, and celery blended together mayo and cheese.
- Ham $9.00Black forest ham blended with real mayo, your choice of veggies and cheese.
- Shanty Chili $4.75Freshly homemade, our hearty chili will satisfy any size appetite. Loaded with vegetables, beans, meat and of course chilies! Cup: $4.75 / Bowl: $8.50
- Cuban Black Bean Soup $4.25Our signature soup is packed full of flavor, black beans and spices are the core ingredients for this authentic, all-time Cuban staple. Cup: $4.25 / Bowl: $7.25
- Plantain Soup $4.25Flavorful and nutritional, a mix of vegetables with green plantains to bring true Caribbean taste! Cup: $4.25 / Bowl: $7.25
- Chicken Soup $4.25Extraordinary, home made and delicious with a medley of fresh vegetables. Chicken soup re-defined! Cup: $4.25 / Bowl: $7.25
- Spicy Ginger Carrot $4.25A blend of carrot, ginger and spices bring together this flavorful creamy soup. Delectable comfort food at its best! Cup: Cup: $4.25 / Bowl: $7.25
- Ginger Carrot Apple $4.25This velvet soup is homemade with carrots, ginger and the special ingredient... apples from our Social Enterprise partner Mason Apples in Windsor, N.S. Cup: $4.25 / Bowl: $7.25
- Veg Soup $4.25A tasty vegetable soup homemade with fresh veggies and vegetable base broth. Cup: $4.25 / Bowl: $7.25
Our tasty vegetarian dishes are prepared using the very best, local-sourced, fresh vegetables! (Add chicken to any salad for $2.50)
- Tossed Salad $4.50A mix of lettuce, tomatoes, onion, celery, mushroom, cucumber and peppers . - Small: $4.50 / Reg: $7.75
- Indian Beet Salad $4.50A mix of organic sprouts, organic beets and cabbage, served with dressing. - Small: $4.50 / Reg: $7.75
- Indian Chickpea Salad $4.75Indian Inspired Salad with organic chickpeas, onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes, cilantro and parsley. – Small: $4.75 / Reg: $8.25
- Loaded Chicken Salad $4.75Locally sourced chicken mixed with your choice of red and green peppers, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion and mushrooms. Served on a bed of lettuce. $4.75 / Reg: $8.25
- Toast $1.25Made with the best home made bread in town! White or Whole Wheat, let us know your choice and enjoy ;)
- Home Fries $2.75
- Egg $1.50
- Bacon / Ham / Sausage $2.75
- Cheese $1.50
Dessert & Sweets
Satisfy your sweet tooth with any of our delicious, homemade desserts!
- Cookie $1.50
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake $5.00
- Middle Eastern Mix $5.75
- Fudge $2.25Chocolate or Peanut Butter Fudge bar
- Fudge Cake $4.00Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Tea $2.00A variety of favorite teas to choose from including Green Tea, Thai and decaf, and Certified Organic. Reg: $1.75 / Large: $2.00
- Americano $1.75Single or double shot of espresso with water. - Single: $1.75 / Double: $3.00
- Shanty Coffee $2.25Our house coffee. The best around! Reg: $2.00 – Large: 2.25
- Espresso $1.75Made with fresh FairTrade Just Us! (Grand Pré, Nova Scotia) roasted coffee beans. Single: $1.75 / Double: $3.00
- Cappuccino $3.50Mamma Mia! Let our baristas spoil you with a smoothly textured Cappuccino. - Single: $3.50 / Double: $4.00
- Café con Leche $3.50Coffee with milk, "latino style"!
Jost wines from Jost vineyards, located in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia
- Jost – L’Acadie (White) $9.00Grape Variety: Pinot Grigio - Region: Nova Scotia
- Jost – Leon Millot (Red) $9.00Grape Variety: Maréchal Foch - Region: Nova Scotia
*Premium wines are sold per bottle. Ask your server for selections available.
* We also offer delicious locally made craft beer served on draft. Please ask your server for a full menu ;)
- Garrison Tall Ship Amber $5.50
- Garrison Irish Red $5.50
- Garrison Nut Brown $5.50
- Keith’s $5.50
- Coors Light $5.50
- Budweiser $5.50
- Modelo $6.25
- Heineken $6.25
- JD Shore Rum $6.00(Halifax Distilling Co., Nova Scotia) Gold / White / Spiced/ Black
- Bacardi $6.00White Rum
- Havana Club $6.00Amber Rum
- Russian Standard Vodka $6.00
- Crown Royal $6.00Whiskey
- 1800 Silver $6.00Tequila